I WISH I HAD AN EVIL TWIN.

8:28 PM



Yay! Another post, I told you guys I was back for good!
I had two exams today - Biology: Genetics and Evolution and Music Performance 2D, which was a piano recital.
Really dreading Physics: Life Sciences on Thursday :(

Anyway, now that I'm back to blogging I've also been mentally making a list of items that I need to go shopping for. Top of the list is pretty much EVERYTHING from Evil Twin's Summer 2011/12 Collection
"By Way Of Fallen Idols".
Jodie you're a genius, please marry me!!!

My wardrobe this season has been quite lacking of the kind of primal colours in this collection - earthy rust, fire-engine red, black (I know, shocking!), citrus yellow and various shades of snakey green/grey. Plus I am drooling over those lattice-y cut outs, drapey silhouettes and graphic prints.

Well you know what? I think it's time I got my grunge on again this Summer. Spend a lot of time in General Pants the other day, and I know ASOS also stocks some Evil Twin, so really I have no excuse not to get my grubby little hands on some platinum evil! :)

xStace

PS. Anyone know where I can get a pair of flatforms?

PPS. Are you a social media addict? Want to earn some $$$ doing it? Join @ChurpAU with me and together we can earn some pocket money for a rainy day!
Get on it!! :)

img source: evil twin, ~~~~~

You Might Also Like

22 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images