hey 2012!

2:07 PM


YUMMY 2 FOR $10 COCKTAILS!!!!! WOOHOO.

Hello! First post of 2012! ...It's kinda almost half way through the month already...but shh.

So anyway. I have to admit, I have a slight thing for old things. You know...vintage clothing, classical music, old buildings, grandmothers...well joking about that last one, sorta. I do love my grandma. Anyway, these are the film photos of the Suzuki Night Market featuring my white dress from the last post, as promised. Snapped on Em's mum's Canon camera, I definitely approve of the old-school look of these pics :)











DRESS: OP SHOP, NECKLACE: TARGET, RING: BEGINNING BOUTIQUE, BAG: VOLCOM STONE

New Year's Resolutions: Get into the Bachelor of Music, surround myself with positive people, finally just cut ties with home and move out, stop drinking. Plus I have a new job teaching at Yamaha Music School which I can't wait to start! Bring it 2012 :)

Who else has new year's resolutions, share? Hehe.

xStace

PH. BY EMMA

You Might Also Like

25 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images