SALE: KSUBI (THE WAR IS OVER)

11:04 PM



Ksubi, along with a gajillion other of my fave brands, are holding a sale!
Here are my picks from the Ksubi sale, available both in-store & online :)

Twill Jacket.

Love the leopard print panels on this!


Leather Skirt.

This baby is tough yet sexy - leather + leopard is a great combo!


Panelled Zip Blazer.

Flannel, leopard print, chambray and khaki twill? Self-explanatorily amazeballs.


Long-sleeve Knit Jumper.

Perfection in a grey knit with boxy cut-out at the front :)

These items would be welcomed into my Winter wardrobe, seriously. I did
tentatively make June a no-new-clothes month...but sales adasafsgfhsdhsg!!

Went shopping with mama bear today and bought her a Decjuba scarf and Metalicus
cardigan on sale - so that was lovely. Somehow managed to resist buying
anything for myself so I'm pretty damn proud!

Hope everyone's had a good long weekend if you're in Australia - it was the
Queen's Birthday weekend and I think most people had yesterday off, lucky ducks!
(I did too & celebrated two lovely people's bdays so I am a lucky duck!)

x x Stace


FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW // TUMBLR


You Might Also Like

7 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images