Confessions of a beanie-aholic.

12:11 AM






Target aviator jacket, Staple the Label button-up shirt, Dotti tee $5 on sale, Country Road skinny jeans, hand-knitted by g-ma beanie.

It's been so bloody freezing in Melbourne the past few days, I've felt like I'm permanently freezing my titties off. Not fun! As some of you might know, I'm definitely a Spring/Summer kind of person, and spend most Winter nights curled up in fetal position in a Pikachu onesie on my couch watching Daria DVDs and eating rocky road chocolate. Okay, so not really. But I did do that Tuesday night :)

Anyway, point of this post is to show you how I dress for the bipolar Melbourne weather when I'm going to uni - I need to be warm while commuting there, but it's always warm in the lecture theatres. I like to layer collared shirts with t-shirts with jackets, and the one thing that is essential in my winter wardrobe is the good ol' beanie. I've got plenty - actually I might do a post showing you guys all my beanies, you'd laugh.

This particular beanie i hand-knitted by my lovely grandma who lives in China, I went there last year to see them and to travel for a month, and she was thoughtful enough to give me about 10 of them to bring home. This one's my fave cos it's got a pom pom on top and ducks on it! :)

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend - coz I'm pumped as! Going to a DJ comp with my bf tomorrow after work, and then on Sunday we're going to Yum Cha and the Werribee Open Range Zoo. Haven't been there for yonks, will defs take some snaps :)

What's everyone doing this weekend? And how do you keep warm in Winter?

x x Stace


FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW
TUMBLR // INSTAGRAM: @teeandfameblog

You Might Also Like

18 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images