grown-up schoolgirl.

5:55 PM










Sportsgirl navy blazer, Supre sheer shirt, Neuw pleated skirt, Tony Bianco booties, Dangerfield and Diva rings.

Excuse the mediocre lighting and photographs - these are last minute self-timer snaps on my point n shoot on a cold & rainy weekend, because I'm a total poser in all weather conditions just so I could show you guys what I wore :) Decided to go for the school girl look with the blazer, pleated skirt and button up. Loving the colour scheme - white, tan and navy are my favourite colours atm; understated and versatile!!

On Sunday, I went to a blogger's lunch for the launch of the lovely Anastasia's blog Stasia Fox (so go check it out!), and also her birthday! Myself and Anastasia, along with Sevan, Twee, Sophia, Dasha & Monica headed to Cumulus Inc which is a popular little Melbourne haunt in Flinders Lane to have a bite to eat and chat social media & fashion.

Unfortunately I actually have no photos of the food - we devoured it too quickly as we were starving, and it smelt so good. I definitely recommend it if you want to share a social meal with a few others. I have to say I was super impressed with the menu - we ordered a few salads, an antipasto platter and a seafood dish to share, and it was priced quite decently!

Afterward we headed to Zara to check out the massive sale, and Sevan picked up some goodies - then we went to Green With Envy to drool over the pretty things in there...actually they had lots of sale items too! But I really don't need any more clothes or shoes. Eventually we finished up at Melbourne Central with Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt!! Mmm delish.

On an unrelated note I can't believe it's August already! Looking forward to the coming of Spring which means warmer weather, my birthday and of course Melbourne Spring Fashion Week! I'm excited - I've already decided to go to Runway Show 1 which is ON MY B'DAY and includes designers such as Ellery, Michael Lo Sordo & Tony Maticevski! ♥


x x Stace


FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW
TUMBLR // INSTAGRAM: @teeandfameblog

You Might Also Like

9 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images