Sonic Youth

9:03 PM


Beginning Boutique's newest lookbook is so bangin'.
Tam the model has the most gorgeous skin and is such a natural!







Featuring brands such as Stylestalker, BamBam clothing and Evil Twin, it's really got my wishlist growing!!
Love that digi-print floral on the Stylestalker blazer!

It's my birthday today :) Melbourne has given me the loveliest 24 degree sunny day, and I couldn't be happier.
Just had dinner with the family + bf tonight, and now a fashion show at MSFW with my blogger babes yay!
Designer Runway Show #1, with Ellery & Michael Lo Sordo and other amazing designers :)

Hope everyone's having a great day.

x x Stace


FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW
TUMBLR // INSTAGRAM: @teeandfameblog

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images