BLUE & GREEN

7:54 PM



The old fashion adage "Blue & green can never be seen"? I say nonsense, blue & green are great friends...








Cue shirt, Forever New jeans, Colette chain, Sportsgirl boots & sunnies.

I just realised my collar is flipped up in every one of these photos...fail. Haha. These green pants are a personal fave of mine because they are such a dark shade that actually suits my skintone unlike any other green! The Cue shirt was an investment into a timeless piece & I think it's time the fashion rules were broken anyway. I'm so happy I can actually put on some Autumnal clothing - haven't worn jeans in a couple of months now!

Oh yeah & the main reason I thought of green for today is that this year the Pantone Colour of the Year is Emerald Green...hmm not a colour I've ever been a fan of, particularly. Since I'm Asian & yellow, anything with a tinge of green makes me look sickly usually. I did want to acknowledge the prettiness of the colour though, but I don't own any.

SO. ANYWAY. Here are some examples of the fantabulous green I mentioned above:








Yay? Or nay? You decide.

x x Stace

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

9 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images