Wedge Sneaker Pt. II - LUXE

3:33 PM


Wedge sneakers? Luxe? Those two words don't really belong together though - or so you think.
I believe in the power of the wedge sneaker so much that I've put together a look worthy of a fancy
dinner date or even hitting the clubs - although how well you can dance in these JC sneakers I don't know. May have to test that sometime soon!









Quiksilver pocket tank, Neon Hart asymmetrical skirt from General Pants, Jeffrey Campbell wedge sneakers, Colette necklace, gifted clutch.

So this is my second outfit post with the Jeffrey Campbells. Who knew red patent leather and suede could be so versatile?? I still want to wear them for a few more outfits, so stay tuned :)

I swear this Neon Hart skirt is the most perfect skirt ever!! Too bad I bought a size too big & already ripped the tags off :( So I'll just have to deal with it or safety pin it. I've been eBaying & online lurking every online shop for a nice black leather/pleather/panelled asymmetrical wrap skirt. This one called my name as soon as I saw it on Kiara of Lion in the Wild!! Snapped it up without trying it on hehe. Can't wait to rock it in the upcoming months.

Hope everyone has had a good start to the week. I had an awesome weekend - went to see Jersey Boys the musical on Sunday, my bf's mum's cousin is in it so that was pretty rad!! Got a new phone yesterday and transferred to Optus from Vodafone, and also recieved my Windsor Smith cut out boots in the mail. Life is schweeeeet.

x x Stace

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

8 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images