Sneaky Sneaker Planning...

2:13 AM

wedge sneaker - dream outfit

Topshop crop top, Maurie & Eve pants, Ash sneaker wedge heels, Alexander wang clutch, Michael kors watch, Necklace, Mac cosmetics lipstick.

So I have been wearing the heck out of my wedge sneakers as you might have guessed. Haven't had much time to shoot my outfits since uni has started up again...but here is a substitute for now - hopefully I can snap some pictures over the weekend or something.

I recently acquired the above-mentioned Maurie & Eve Paradise print jeans & they are quickly becoming my go-to piece - I get compliments everywhere I go!! :) How would you guys style the red sneakers??

x x Stace


FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

3 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images