WEEK 8 - UNI

11:32 PM

Cannot believe it's 8 weeks into semester already. The cliche "time flies" seems to apply more and more to me as I grow up. Only 4 more weeks til my exams and then holidays! It's also pretty much Autumn/Winter now, time to pull out my jumpers, coats and scarves. Anyway here is an outfit suited to a warmer day than today...






$1 thrifted blazer, Staple the Label top, Dotti jeans, Miss Shop Myer belt, Target shoes, House of Harlow ring, Seven Autumn Leaves necklace.

What do you guys wear to work or uni? I'm never sure whether I wanna be super comfy (trackies are a no-no though) or dress up. Although I'm slowly finding more and more ways to achieve both! Jeans that have stretch are a must-have, as are knits, loose dresses, boots and a good coat.

Happy studying/working guys, it's only halfway through the week and I'm struggling to get two assignments done by Thursday!! Eek.

x x Stace


FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW
TUMBLR // INSTAGRAM: @teeandfame



You Might Also Like

4 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images