Easy Breezy

2:16 PM

Easy Breezy

Lanvin
$970 - montaignemarket.com

Illesteva logo sunglasses
$285 - avenue32.com


So lately I've been a little bit "cbf" with clothes, shopping, outfits, my looks etc. I thought I'd just put together an easy breezy little outfit featuring just a plain old t-shirt. It's not always about going OTT with the bling or wearing designer dresses all the time - this look is simplicity at its best.

This grey tee is from Pop Basic's newest micro-collection titled "Sherwood". This "Grey Marl Tee" is the ultimate wardrobe staple. It has a v-neck and is perfect for tucking into high-waisted jeans. It is meant to be matched with a green pleated maxi and a pretty necklace. Check out Sherwood by Pop Basic here!!

The ring & sunnies add enough pizazz to the outfit without grabbing attention from the beautiful emerald green pants, and any other top would also detract from them. So my new motto: simple is best. Bonus points because the sandals and loose attire makes for comfortable sitting, running for the bus or even just going for a walk to the supermarket.

I always end up wearing plain tees with printed jeans or skirts to great effect too! Although I have a feeling I may be looking to invest in a pair of silky coloured pants in the near future...

Happy Wednesday e'rrrybody! Hope you're staying comfy and warm :)

x x Stace

FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW // TUMBLR // INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images