Star Wars Love

5:30 PM

The past few weeks while on uni holidays, I've been going through the Star Wars movies one by one. It never gets old for me; the lightsaber battles, Yoda's backwards talking, cute Anakin Skywalker's love for Padme, the futuristic planets, the cute fluffly Ewoks in Star Wars VI, oh and the lovable droids C-3PO and R2-D2.



Who are featuring in my outfit for today, in the form of leggings.









Black Milk Artoo & Threepio leggings | Forever New shirt | Sistaco necklace | Samantha Wills ring.

So I recently became obssessed with Black Milk after acquiring a pair of their Tetris leggings which I find super comfy and so awesome. These leggings arrived with the swingtag with 'Thou shalt...be a hot little boss'. BEST.

These days it's all about dressing for comfort and ease and leggings definitely top the list for that. No zips, buttons, etc. Easy peasy.

Yeah happy hump day lovelies, and more outfits on the way to be photographed woop!

x x Stace


You Might Also Like

2 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images