Knit^3

11:29 AM

Hello.

I've been sick over the last week, which is never fun. Headache, blocked nose, sore all over...
Anyway, I've finally started feeling better today and been to the gym and cooked my meals and now I'm studying/blogging. These snaps are from yesterday's piano practice sesh (I take a few breaks here and there so I don't get bored/get sore arms).

I'm wearing a knit over a knit and a knit beanie. It's knit to the power of 3!

Ignore my weird facial expressions and the fact that I'm wearing leggings as pants, ergh. I literally did not leave my house yesterday & was snuggled up in front of the fire for most of the day.








i.d.s shaggy coat, Kmart knit + leggings, Hand-knitted by grandma beanie.

So yeah this is my super shitty-quality outfit post for you guys. I seem to have a lot of excuses not to do them so this is hopefully at least something. Hope you like my red beanie, coz my grandma knitted it for me. I have like 10 in various different colours hehe :)

I've got my fingers crossed for warmer weather next week since I've got my 21st party on. Still don't know what to wear D: HALP.

x x Stace


FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM


You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images