Mambo S/S 13/14

4:28 PM

It's windy today. Not your average breezy wind which blows your hair into knots. Not, it's the type of wind that howls through my backyard wreaking havoc on the garden, pushing bins over and making me dread leaving the house. Wind, wind, go away.

Anyway I am really yearning for summer now, I am so over this Melbourne mess of a winter.

I was browsing these images from Mambo's Spring Summer campaign while in bed with a cup of tea, and dreaming of warmer days!








Prints and colour and fun pieces dominate in this collection. I'm looking forward to when I can actually bare my skin in the sun and perhaps get a tan, as well as rocking a bikini at the beach!

Happy Friday everyone!

x x Stace

images from fashionising.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images