Smirnoff Double Black...coming soon!

3:59 PM

I’m 21 years old and I’d have to say the overwhelming majority of my friends have had a drink of vodka. Whether you love it or hate it, it’s a staple of the alcoholic world. Vodka cruisers, vodka shots, and vodka sunrises…the list goes on.

Although I’m slightly past the stage where I was drinking vodka pre-mixers every weekend, I have always been loyal to vodka as my go-to drink. So I was genuinely intrigued to hear that apparently vodka powerhouse Smirnoff has a new product being launched soon…the Smirnoff Double Black bottle.

Watch the trailer below:



The 6-second teaser is mysterious, fleeting and dark; hopefully we’ll find out if that’s what it tastes like soon. Sounds like a good New Year’s Eve option – keep your eye out for it and I’ll keep you guys posted!

Pssst, don’t forget to subscribe to Smirnoff’s Youtube channel and Facebook page, and follow on Twitter @Smirnoff_Aus for more updates.



x x Stace

FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

0 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images