Miu Miu Resort '14

6:37 PM

I have always adored Miu Miu as the cute and fun little sister brand for Prada, and yikes, she's done it again!! Love the styling and the colours, perfect inspiration. Models are Léa Seydoux & Adele Exarchopoulos, photographed by Inez & Vinoodh.




A little bit of floral, fun colours and cute shoes.....and is that a music note print that I see?! Because you know what that means. Music print = must be mine. I don't care how but I will OWN THAT SHIT!!!
(I already have a music print dress and a music scarf and a music tote bag and the Black Milk Chopin music printed leggings and a music badge and ring and pen and it never ends...)

Anyway, I can't wait for Summer and bright colours and fun prints!
Happy Friday lovers.

x x Stace

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images