Smoothie o'clock

12:06 PM

Lately, I have been obssessed with smoothies for breakfast. I've been making them every morning when I get up, and sometimes even after I go to the gym. There are so many good things about smoothies - they are so easy to make, tasty and healthy too! Not to mention that you can really get creative with it too.


Here's the recipe for the dairy-free smoothie I made this morning, it comes in two "layers".



Layer 1
- 1 banana
- handful of frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate protein powder (optional)*
- dash of almond milk
- bit of water

Layer 2
- 1 banana
- 2 nectarines
- spoonful of LSA (optional)**
- sprinkle of toasted muesli
- almond milk (add as much as you need)

Basically you just cut up the ingredients, mix and add more water/almond milk to thin it out if necessary, and blend all together! Then pour and ta-dah!!

A delicious and nutritious meal which is good for your tummy :)



* I find adding the protein powder keeps me fuller for longer
** LSA is a mix of linseed, sunflower seed and almond crushed up, adds texture and protein.

And guys, you can substitute any fruits in you like (I recommend always having at least 1 banana) - you can use strawberries, mangoes, kiwis, pears, peaches...the list goes on!

Enjoy,
x Stace


You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images