☼ 2 0 1 4 ☼

10:55 PM

First off, before I say anything else...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I bought myself a new wallet just after Christmas, its gorgeous emerald leather caught my eye at work and the blue tassel (which I was going to remove) is growing on me :) It matches quite nicely with my blue floral maxi. My necklace was a Christmas gift - it's a bunny rabbit Pandora charm.








Lolitta maxi dress
Arlington Milne wallet/clutch
Aacute earrings
Pandora necklace
Sportsgirl ring
Siren shoes

I'll keep it short & sweet for the moment, yes it's new year's but seriously guys, most people's resolutions fizzle and die after a few weeks. I try to set long term goals.

So this year, my goals are:

1) Stop biting my nails (super bad habit I've had since primary school)
2) Move out of home again, this time for good!
3) Finish my music degree
4) Buy a DSLR camera
5) Cull down my wardrobe to only the essentials and give away any unused items to charity

Sounds pretty legit, though they are subject to change.

Hope everyone had an excellent NYE and New Year's, and will keep you updated on things.
Only 15 days, 4 minutes and 38 seconds 'til Thailand (not like I'm counting or anything...)

x x Stace


FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

4 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images