ORCHID

5:17 PM

'Radiant Orchid' is the Pantone Colour of the Year for 2014. I just remembered I usually do a post for this at the start of every year but I forgot for this year, so here it is, a little belated.












Here is what the Pantone website had to say:

'Radiant Orchid blooms with confidence and magical warmth that intrigues the eye and sparks the imagination. It is an expressive, creative and embracing purple—one that draws you in with its beguiling charm. A captivating harmony of fuchsia, purple and pink undertones, Radiant Orchid emanates great joy, love and health.'

I know some of the 'purples' above aren't exactly the orchid hue that Pantone specified, but I love that rich purply colour that borders on a fuschia, it's so pretty. I don't own much of the orchid colour, my Year 12 formal dress was close to it though. I love all the 'Radiant Orchid' decor, perhaps it'll be incorporated less into my wardrobe and more into my home (and maybe hair!)

What do you guys think? Yay or nay? Oh and happy hump day :)

x x Stace

Please come & be my friend!
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR

You Might Also Like

4 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images