VAMFF

4:42 PM

Here are my favourite looks from VAMFF so far. It's a little hit & miss for me. I think mainly because so many things I see on the runways have already been done before! Need more creativity and new stuff, rather than knock offs or recycled trends. I haven't gone to any shows sadly...working week nights kinda sucks :(



YB J'aime by Yeojin Bae



LIFEwithBIRD



Cameo the Label



Leonard Street (always a personal fave of mine)



Finders Keepers



Ellery

I can say I'm totally looking forward to coats and boots and knits!!

Did you guys attend any shows? /what are you faves?

Happy weekend, it's finally started!

x x Stace

ph. by Lucas Dawson

You Might Also Like

2 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images