H&M PICKS

9:14 PM

Since H&M opened its doors a little while back now, I've only ventured into the iconic GPO store ... once. Even though my uni was about 10 minutes from it, and people have raved on about it, I just haven't had the guts to go back. Especially because when I did try to go, I stood in the rain for 15 minutes and when I finally entered the store, I didn't see a single thing I liked, and anything that vaguely looked like something I'd like to purchase looked bad quality.

Alas, I'm sitting here typing this post in a warm woolie jumper and home boots, freezing my ass off and inadvertently browsing through the H&M website because something popped up on my Facebook feed about it. Suddenly I have the urge to take the train into the city and throw all my money at this large European fashion retail giant because I see a lot of Winter stuff that I want & need am totally drooling over but probably don't need...

Here are some of my top picks from the H&M website, all of them are under $70 which is amazeballs!!!




Biker jacket, $59.95



Knitted polo-neck jumper, $29.95



Chiffon blouse, $29.95



Imitation leather skirt, $29.95



Marled coat, $69.95



Boyfriend Skinny Jeans, $39.95



Handbag, $59.95


Sooooo I'm making a trip to H&M guys, anyone who reads this and is from Melbourne feel free to join me :)

Happy Monday to any Melbourne people, though Melb-town is being a temperamental bitch, the sunsets are rather purty (check my Insta if you wanna see) (also my bones feel frozen).

x x Stace

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images