AW X HM

9:21 PM


Over the last few days, one of the things popping up the most on social media has been the EAGERLY anticipated Alexander Wang x H&M designer collab. The lookbook shots have been released, and it's pretty much as amazing as I expected it to be. It is seriously the sportluxe fantasy we were hoping for, and convincingly embodies Wang’s native aesthetic of minimalism, and of course uniform black/white monochrome. With strappy scuba dresses, thick WANG emblazoned sweatshirts, mesh-paneled leggings, cropped bra-tops, leather joggers, and puffer jackets - there are even boxing gloves and a yoga mat!



Above are some of my fave lookbook snaps from the Alexander Wang for H&M collection. I am DEFS gonna try and get a hold of a couple of the crop tops and that grey sweater. Maybe even a little something for Justin even though he really couldn't care less about fashion haha. It seems to be pretty affordable based on my online research :P Most of the things I want are under $100 and it'll be worth it to finally own some Wang for my wardrobe!

The collection hits 240 H&M stores and hm.com on November 6th. Select pieces will also be available on alexanderwang.com

ALSO - if you wanna know prices of individual items here's a list I found!

x x Stace

Say hello & stay in touch:

FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images