BOYFRIEND

10:20 PM

I've posted plenty about boyfriend jeans since starting this blog. Denim has been staple in fashion since, well, ages. It's classic, it's versatile and it's been reincarnated in so many forms. I don't think any wardrobe is complete without some form of denim. Boyfriend denim is one of my favourite trends. It's mostly a casual type of jean but I do think the boyfriend style can be adapted for work & also classier situations. Here are a few of my faves:
BOOHOO Distressed Bleach Relaxed Jeans, $50



KOOKAÏ Boyfriend Jeans, $140


RIDERS BY LEE Tomboy Rigid Jean, $99.95
COUNTRY ROAD Slouchy Boyfriend Jean, $129



ONE TEASPOON Black Awesome Baggies, $150


SUPRE Alexa Boyfriend Jean, $45


For a casual look, team with a vintage band tee and chucks or sneakers. For work, opt for the no-rip option with a silky collared shirt and a blazer, plus a pair of black boots. And if you're out on the town, go for a strappy cami or a leather top, and some killer heels and bling!

Voila. Boyfriend jeans are around to stay so get on it & thank me later ;)

x x Stace

Say hello & stay in touch:

FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images