SALT / PEPPER

2:46 PM

You're probably all sick of the constant Melbournian rant of "ugh, thanks for the four-seasons-in-a-day weather"
but here it is again. Just when I think I can put my coats into storage and bring out my 'kinis, we get more stormy/rainy
(cue: strange) days where I don't know whether to wear a skirt and brave the morning cold, or wear jeans and scorch in
the afternoon sun, and either way I have to make sure I have an umbrella on me or else risk getting drenched.

The one positive thing about Spring being a mixture of everything is I get to actually wear all of my wardrobe,
both hot & cold appropriate clothing. I honestly didn't think I'd have a chance to wear my new Cameo the Label
knit jumper before my Japan trip in January, but turns out woohoo I can :D



Cameo the Label The Way knit (purchase here, here and here)
Staple the Label sting-ray shorts (purchase here and here)
Sportsgirl sunglasses (shop the range here)

This knit is hand-knitted, cable-knit, salt & pepper awesome sauce! It's cozy and has an awesome shape to it.
It's definitely going to run a high rotation in Japan and next year in Winter too. Happy Monday, hope your week is going better than mine so far - I've been drenched in rain & had my shift cancelled at work. Eh, it's only Monday. There's only one way to go now and that's up! ;) x x Stace

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images